2020 Cathay Bank FTC Grant
For budget tight FTC teams in DFW area, this grant provides $250 monetary support to cover FTC 2020-2021 Ultimate Goal season related expenses for each recipient FTC team, such as team registration fee, robot components, tournament registration fee. There are four grants available.
The teams also have opportunity to be mentored by a world class FTC team TechnicBots.
The conditions of the grant include:
- display the FLYSET and Cathay Bank logos on team shirt (with signed logo usage agreement)
- acknowledge the grant, FLYSET.org and sponsor Cathay Bank on social media
- provide team activity photo with acknowledgement to Cathay Bank
The recipient teams of the grant were announced at 2020 FLYSET Virtual FTC workshop on 8/22/2020.
- FTC Team 10580 (Knightmares) from Dallas ISD
- FTC Team 14242 (Blackstar 4-H Robotics) from Fort Worth
- FTC Team 16412 (Triad Robotics) from Haltom City (Birdville ISD)
- FTC Team 16554 (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) from Grapevine ISD
ACP Robotics Committee will administer the grant disbursement on behalf of Cathay Bank.