We are looking for passionate youth joining our award winning FTC team (8565 Technicbots) to explore engineering through FIRST robot competitions and have fun! We have openings for 2019-2020 season but we would like to start recruiting process early to find the perfect match.
The ideal candidates shall have the following:
- Passion about robotics and engineering activities
- Strong problem solving skill
- Self starter (takes initiative and motivated to track it to complete)
- Strong communication skills and great team player
- Commitment to weekly team meetings year round (Saturday night)
- Commitment to seasonal tournaments
- Commitment to completing assigned action items to help move team forward
- Commitment to participating in all team outreach efforts
- Submit your resume
- If you are on a FIRST team now, please inform the tournament that you are going to compete and what your role is (highly recommended: so we can observe your performance)
- Attend scheduled interview
- Decision based on interview and/or tournament observation for joining us during summer project for try out
- Final decision is made before kickoff of the 2019 season
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for considerations.