FTC team 8565 is full now. Will announce openings in future as they occur. Thank you.
ACP Robotics Program has annual recruitment for FLL Explore, FLL Challenge and FTC teams. Check them out at this link.
We are looking for passionate youth joining our award winning FTC team (8565 Technicbots) to explore engineering through FIRST robot competitions and have fun! We have openings for 2019-2020 season but we would like to start recruiting process early to find the perfect match.
The ideal candidates shall have the following:
- Passion about robotics and engineering activities
- Strong problem solving skill
- Self starter (takes initiative and motivated to track it to complete)
- Strong communication skills and great team player
- Commitment to weekly team meetings year round (Saturday night)
- Commitment to seasonal tournaments
- Commitment to completing assigned action items to help move team forward
- Commitment to participating in all team outreach efforts
- Submit your resume
- If you are on a FIRST team now, please inform the tournament that you are going to compete and what your role is (highly recommended: so we can observe your performance)
- Attend scheduled interview
- Decision based on interview and/or tournament observation for joining us during summer project for try out
- Final decision is made before kickoff of the 2019 season
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for considerations.